This website located at Buy Valium Mastercard (Website) and the domain name are owned and operated by SellYourCarFast Australia Pty Ltd ACN 615 833 059 (SYCF, we, us).
- Intellectual Property
- ‘Sell Your Car Fast’ and the ‘Sell Your Car Fast’ Logo (Trade Marks) are trade marks of SYCF. All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to SYCF. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with our prior written consent or as permitted by law. All rights of SYCF are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this Website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
- Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the Website without our written authorisation.
- The Website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of SYCF. We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
- RedBook data
- Automotive Data Services Pty Ltd (RedBook) has prepared data and valuations from information gathered from a variety of sources. We use this data to list the makes and models of vehicles on our Website and to evaluate vehicles you wish to sell to SYCF.
- Whilst all care is taken in producing the data and valuations, RedBook cannot guarantee or make any representations regarding the use of, or reliance, on it. RedBook is not responsible for all the information provided to it and you should not rely on the data or valuations without making your own independent assessment of the vehicle and other sources of information. RedBook is not liable for any loss or damages (other than in respect of any liability which may not lawfully be excluded) relating to your use of, or reliance on, this valuation and data.
- Data and valuations on this Website are provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not, without the written approval of the Website owner:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any data and valuations from this Website;
- use or attempt to use any data and valuations published on this Website to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any data and valuations published within this Website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any data and valuations on this Website or generate or compile any document or database based on the data and valuations published on this Website; or
- transfer or sell any data and valuations offered on this Website.
- Your conduct
- You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the Website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of SYCF or RedBook);
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website;
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; and
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
- SYCF reserves the right to block, suspend or terminate the right of any user to access and use this Website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any user, at any time without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the Website, you grant SYCF a non‑exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968.
- SYCF is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person other than SYCF. We do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than SYCF.
- You must not:
By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this Website are hereby excluded. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify SYCF for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this Website.